FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why is The Founder Our Triune God?
This business was inspired by The Creator / Our Triune God (The Holy Trinity: God the Father, God the Son, Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit, collectively Three persons in One), and will be conducted His way – we are obedient followers.
- Who owns Red Thread Poets?
Red Thread Poets Inc is a privately owned corporation, incorporated in Ontario, Canada.
- Are you a society? Are you a Foundation?
No, we are a for profit Christian Ministry.
- Will you be advertising?
Not at the present time. If and when we do it will be with fully aligned advertisers. We view Red Thread Poets as a “Kingdom Business” where profits will be sown back into our Founder’s Kingdom Business endeavours.
- Why is this a religious web site?
We would not call it a ‘religious’ web site. As we understand it, religious endeavours are the evolution of mankind’s organizational structures that support their beliefs – if you like – ‘mankind reaching up with their concept of God’, rather than the true Triune God reaching down to mankind. Our Triune God is not head of a ‘religious’ organization, but as we understand it is Head of The Government of God, intent upon a personal relationship with each person on the planet.
- What do you do with the profits?
Profits are highly unlikely in the early years. However, in conjunction with our Advisors and guided by our Founder we will be developing areas that support God’s move in bringing the Government of God from Heaven to Earth. This will be in areas where our global communities have needs (Rescue and Support – see Resources Pages), and in particular in areas that are related to their learning about our Triune God through the creative work of our poets and songwriters (“Participants”), focused on all people who are interested. So grants, awards and support of foundations and like minded societies are under consideration.
- Why are non Christian gods not included?
We are not excluding writings that include research or comment about god’s other than Our Triune God/The Creator; God the Father, Jesus Christ and The Holy Spirit. However since our inspiration is from our Founder, our Participants on this website will be aligned with our Founder.
- Why is this website for English only?
That is where we are starting out. In a few years when we are strong we will look to adding other languages if our audience is calling for that.
- Why do you ask for donations?
We have a donation mechanism on the website, and will gratefully receive donations from those moved by our Triune God, who are enthusiastic about Red Thread Poets, and wish to support it and engage with our programmes and relationships within and beyond the website itself. While establishing this platform is not massively expensive, our Founder calls for us to avoid personal debt and corporate debt. We are employing ‘sweat equity’ for the foreseeable future, and receiving welcome volunteer support, and we are looking to establish a base that enables us to give back to the Kingdom of God in a substantial way – we are not in it for the money.
- Will you publish an Annual Report?
Yes, every year, the first being in 2021.
- I would like to be a poet with Red Thread Poets Please go to HOW TO JOIN US for steps to follow, and get further background by roving about on our website
- I would like to volunteer with Red Thread Poets Please go to CONTACT and send us an email – Bless you.
- Are non poet and non songwriter owned photographs licensed?
Participant provided are their responsibility. Red Thread Poets only uses paid for images and photographs.
- What are your future plansOur long term plan is to have a Log-In where Participants can add their own work, and have a private custom built collaboration network where Participants can network in many ways, that is off the mainstraem social-media platforms. Potential partners are asked to contact Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have additional questions please email via the CONTACT page or at the foot of every website page.