FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Why is The Founder Our Triune God?
This ministry was inspired by The Triune God / The Creator, and will be conducted His way, we are obedient followers. We find it helpful to speak of The Triune God or The Holy Trinity with three personalities or three persons in One: God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit. In Genesis 1:26 God refers to mankind being … in our image, after our likeness …’
- Who owns Red Thread Poets?
Red Thread Poets Inc is a privately owned corporation, incorporated in Ontario, Canada.
- Are you a society? Are you a Foundation?
No, we are a not-for-profit Christian fellowship and you could say ministry, intent upon Worshipping and Glorifying God, while honouring poets, songwriters and writers who have become our friends.
- Will you be advertising?
- Is this a religious website?
No, it is not a ‘religious’ web site. As we understand it, religious endeavours are the evolution of mankind’s organizational structures that support their own beliefs – if you like – ‘mankind reaching up with their own concept of God’, rather than as we believe, The True God reaching down to mankind as who He is. Our God is not head of a ‘religious’ organization, but as we understand it is Head of The Government of God, intent upon a personal relationship with each person on the planet.
- Why are non Christian gods not included?
We are not excluding writings that include research or comment about god’s other than God / The Creator. However since our inspiration is from our Founder, our Participants on this website are aligned with our Founder.
- Why is this website in English only?
That is where we are starting out. In a few years when we are strong we will look to adding other languages if our audience is calling for that.
- Do you ask for donations?
We do not, although that was considered in the original vision. This is an endeavour of Peter William Stevens (peterwill) inspired by The Holy Spirit, which is for fellowship and worship of Our Creator God.
- I would like to be a poet, songwriter or writer with Red Thread Poets Please go to HOW TO JOIN US for steps to follow, and get further background by roving about on our website
- I would like to volunteer to help with the ongoing life of Red Thread Poets Please go to CONTACT and send us an email – Bless you.
- Are Participants owned photographs and images licensed? Participant provided photographs are their responsibility. Red Thread Poets provided photographs and images are licensed through ‘paid-for’ photographs and images.
- What are your future plans We currently do not have a long term plan. If we did it might include a Log-In where Participants could add their own work, possibly a private custom built collaboration network where Participants could network in many ways, for instance one that was off the mainstraem social-media platforms. Potential partners are asked to contact Peter at email@example.com
If you have additional questions please email via the CONTACT page or at the foot of every website page.